This Chicken based Chili is Loaded with White Kidney Beans and wonderful blend of spice. Just add cooked chicken to complete. Med Heat
White Kidney Beans, Garlic, Onion, Red Peppers, Green Chili Peppers, , Chicken Bouillon, Sugar, Salt, Pepper & Spices.
CHICKEN BOUILLON: SALT, DEXTROSE, WHEAT AND CORN FLOUR, CHICKEN POWDER (CHICKEN, ROSEMARY EXTRACT), CHICKEN FAT, SPICE AND SPICE EXTRACTIVES (CONTAINS SOY), GLUCOSE SOLIDS, PARSLEY, SILICON DIOXIDE, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, NATURAL FLAVOUR (CONTAINS ONION).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: 11/2 - 2 lbs of cooked chicken, 1-796ml can of diced tomatoes, 1- 156ml can of tomato paste and 5 cups of water.
Remove Spice and Vegetable from Package.
- SOAK BEANS: In a large pot cover beans with about 6 inches of water and soak overnight.
- Once soaked Drain and Rinse. Add fresh water to beans and simmer for approximately 45 minutes, or until the beans are tender.
- . Drain and Rinse once again.
- In a large Pot add Beans, Vegetable and Spice Packet and the cooked chicken you choose. 1-796ml can of diced tomatoes, 1- 156ml can of tomato paste and 5 cups of water. Stir well
QUICK SOAK BEANS METHOD: Rinse Beans. Then add to a saucepan and cover with water: Cover with about 2 inches of water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Cook the beans for 1 minute, then remove the pot from the heat. Cover pot with a lid and let the beans to soak in the warm water for one hour. Drain the beans into a colander. Rinse and begin to cook according to our recipe.
- STOVE TOP: Cover and Simmer for 2-3 hours on medium /low stir occassionally.
- CROCK POT: Cook on Medium heat for 4 hours.