A great mixture of Red and White Kidney Beans, Great Northern Beans, White and Pinto. Mild heat with a great blend of spices.
This Chili is fabulous on its own or with a ground beef or added chicken if you choose.
Five Bean Chili
Red & White Kidney Beans, Great North Beans, White Beans, Pinto Beans, Red and Green Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Sugar, Salt & Spices.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: To Keep it Vegan add 1-796ml can of diced tomatoes, 1- 156ml can of tomato paste and 5 cups of water.
Remove Spice and Vegetable from Package.
- SOAK BEANS: In a large pot cover beans with about 6 inches of water and soak overnight.
- Once soaked Drain and Rinse. Add fresh water to beans and simmer for approximately 45 minutes, or until the beans are tender.
- . Drain and Rinse once again.
- In a large Pot add Beans, Vegetable and Spice Packet 1-796ml can of diced tomatoes, 1- 156ml can of tomato paste and 5 cups of water. Stir well,
- STOVE TOP: Cover and Simmer for 2-3 hours on medium /low stir occassionally.
- CROCK POT: Cook on Medium heat for 4 hours.